What You Need to Know About Public Adjusters
A public adjuster is a private, independent, licensed, bonded, and professional claims adjuster who settles property damage insurance claims exclusively on behalf of the insured that the policyholder may hire to help settle an insurance claim on their behalf. Public adjusters only represent the interests of the policyholder…not your insurance company.
Public insurance adjusting firm, Insurance Claim Recovery Support’s services help policyholders navigate the claims process which includes strategic risk management advice, thorough investigation, communicating, corresponding, meeting, and negotiating with your insurers’ representatives on your behalf to ultimately settle your property damage insurance claim fairly, promptly, and without unnecessary litigation.
Public adjusters can be a valuable resource for policyholders who are dealing with an insurance claim. Here are some pros that every policyholder should know before hiring a public adjuster:
- Expertise: Public adjusters are experts in insurance claims and can help policyholders deal with your insurance company’s adjusters and navigate the often-complex process of filing and settling a claim.
- Time savings: Hiring a public adjuster can save policyholders time and hassle, as the adjuster will handle many of the details and negotiations involved in the claims process.
- Higher payouts: Public adjusters can often negotiate higher payouts from insurance companies than policyholders might be able to obtain on their own, due to their knowledge of the claims process and their experience with negotiating claims.
- Knowledge of policy language: Public adjusters are trained to understand insurance policies and can help policyholders understand their coverage and any limitations or exclusions that may apply.
- Expert Negotiators in settling property damage insurance claims fairly, promptly, and without unnecessary litigation.
Assuming your insurance company will settle your claim fairly and promptly on your behalf can result in financial disaster.
Listen> Podcast – What Is A Public Insurance Adjuster And How Are They Hired?