WE GET BIG CLAIMS SETTLED
We settle all kinds of property damage claims
Insurance Claim Experts
Big Claims Experience, Small Firm Attention
Get your property damage insurance claim settled with help from Insurance Claim Recovery Support Public Insurance Adjusters, the policyholder advocates that Commercial & Multifamily business owners trust.
We settle large Commercial and Multi-family property damage claims exclusively for policyholders.
Insurance Claim Recovery Support is a leading multi-state licensed Public Insurance Adjusting firm that specializes in settling commercial and multifamily property damage insurance claims fairly and promptly, exclusively on the behalf of insured property owners and management companies.
Our public adjusters are passionate policyholder advocates dedicated to protecting your interests. We work 100% on contingency, only represent the insured, document, and negotiate commercial property damage claim settlements Pro-Policyholder. Large-loss hail, fire, storm, and business interruption claims can be very complex, overwhelming, stressful, time-consuming, and expensive. ICRS claim submissions represent your interests utilizing best practices developed over years of experience and settling hundreds of millions of property damage insurance claims on behalf of real estate owners, management companies, homeowner associations, school districts, manufacturing facilities, religious organizations, and nonprofit organizations.
We help policyholders cut through the clutter of large loss insurance claims and get the fair settlement they deserve!
- Commercial or Multifamily real estate covered by Property and Casualty insurance policy;
- Building under construction covered by a Builder’s Risk Policy;
- Damaged by hail, fire, water, wind, vandalism, tornado, hurricane, pipe burst, business interruption, lightening or other covered loss;
- Underpaid or delayed;
- Being ignored by your insurer;
CEO | Public Insurance Adjuster
Scott formed Insurance Claim Recovery Support LLC aka ICRS, to help policyholders in need of strategic and practical representation recovering from property damage insurance claims. Policyholders dealing with complex large loss insurance claims can face many issues ranging from delays, underpayments, ommissions, misrepresentations, or wrongful denials. Commercial and Multifamily owners as well as management companies and homeowner associations have received the results and benefits they deserve with Scott’s expertise.
As an active member in the multifamily, contractor, and public adjusting community, he has been a speaker at the apartment, storm restoration, general, and roofing contractor associations advocating what policyholders and management companies need to know about insurance claims. Scott holds public insurance adjuster licenses in Texas, Florida, Colorado, Georgia, Kentucky, South Carolina, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Utah, Nevada, and Oklahoma. He is also a Haag Certified Commercial Roof Inspector, Certified Appraiser & Umpire – CPAU, IICRC – Certified Water Restoration Tech with millions in successfully negotiated hail, fire, hurricane, tornado, flood, lightning, storm, business interruption, and other insurance claim settlements on behalf of his policyholder clients. Friedson retired as a Texas apartment real estate broker when he formed ICRS and has more than 25 years of combined experience in real estate as a broker, lender, apartment investor, and public insurance adjuster.
Licensed Public Adjuster Texas #1632488 | Colorado #411678 | Florida #W797805 | Georgia #2874635 | Ohio #1289475 | Nevada #3508775 | North Carolina #15827727 | South Carolina #893766 | Oklahoma #100118599 | Utah #915234 | NPN #15827727 | Haag Certified Commercial Roof Inspector #201408103
Licensed Public Insurance Adjuster Agency
Texas: Insurance Claim Recovery Support LLC #1670060
Florida: Insurance Claim Recovery Support LLC W927993
VP | Public Insurance Adjuster
Misty’s experience in historical preservation, roofing, attention to detail, and negotiating skills have successfully delivered settlement results most policyholders simply could not have achieved on their own.
Licensed Public Adjuster Texas #2647568 | Florida #W798577 | North Carolina #19846653 | Ohio # 1416569 | Oklahoma # 3001820951 | Pennsylvania # 1054792 | South Carolina #19846653 | Utah # 915489 | Haag Certified Commercial Roof Inspector #202111207
ICRS large loss Public Insurance Adjusters handle your property damage insurance claims so you can take care of your business.
- Insurance Claim Recovery Support Public Insurance Adjusters are state-licensed and authorized to settle property damage insurance claims exclusively on behalf of the insured policyholder, NOT the insurance company.
- We specialize in the negotiations and settlement of commercial, school, office building, apartment, condominium, HOA, multifamily, religious organizations, storage, industrial, and manufacturing facility property damage insurance claims caused by hail, fire, wind, tornado, lightning, flood, hurricane, freeze, water, and business interruption losses.
- The clients we represent are policyholders needing strategic risk management and practical representation in settling large, complex insurance claims.
- Our approach is to proactively head off issues before they arise, and avoid delays, underpayments, wrongful denials, and unnecessary litigation.
- We work on a contingency based on a percentage of the claim recovery results we achieve for policyholders. No recovery, No Fee.
- Business and real estate owners, operators, insurance brokers, contractors, syndicators, private real estate investment trusts, developers, and property management companies trust ICRS public insurance adjusters to settle new, underpaid, delayed, or wrongfully denied hail, wind, fire, water, or other storm damage insurance claims fairly and promptly.
State Farm released that the company’s annual claims paid from hail damage increased more than $1 billion from 2021 to 2022. >> https://www.kxan.com/weather-traffic-qas/1-billion-increase-in-hail-claims-costs-nationwide-texas-ranks-2nd-for-most-claims/
Ironically, State Farm was also just ordered to pay restitution of $1,434,010.78 by the Texas Department of Insurance for wrongfully delaying payment on property claims. >> https://www.tdi.texas.gov/commissioner/disciplinary-orders/documents/20237843.pdf
Hail damage roof insurance claims contribute a large portion of claim settlements and disputes. Be sure to have a hail storm damage inspection that verifies the size of hail, physical damage, and coverage under your insurance policy if you need to file a claim with your insurance company.
If you are struggling to understand the process of filing a hail damage insurance claim, you’re not alone. With the ever-changing insurance regulations, confusing policy language, and dealing with roofing contractors, and insurance company adjusters, it can be difficult to know where to start or who to trust. That’s why we exclusively represent policyholders to settle large and complex hail damage insurance claims. Our licensed public adjusters help policyholders of commercial and multifamily properties understand their rights and the process of filing a hail damage insurance claim. For just a fraction of the claim settlement, real estate owners and management companies get access to years of experience with a licensed professional skilled at getting the settlement policyholders deserve. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll receive when you work with ICRS public adjusters:
– Step-by-step instructions on filing a hail damage insurance claim
– Tips on how to maximize your claim
– Advice on how to deal with insurance adjusters
– Save time and energy by leveraging our streamlined claims process
Insurance claims are not fun. Insurers who refuse to properly pay, underpay or delay payments can wear out the most vigilant policyholder. Suing for bad faith conduct may be an option but policyholders dealing with an insurance claim dispute from hail or wind are encouraged to contact us first to see how we may help avoid unnecessary litigation.
Why Hire a Commercial Public Adjuster to help settle your property damage insurance claim?
Generally, business and commercial properties have specific insurance policies that are structured for their individualized needs. This can leave a commercial property and business owner very confused when it comes to interpreting the policy and understanding contractual duties in the event of a claim. Having the help of a professional Public Insurance Adjuster with years of experience in the large-loss adjusting business can make a big difference in the amount of time and money a property damage insurance claim process is completed and negotiated final settlement amount of funds you receive. Furthermore, business owners must know commercial hail, fire and other storm damage insurance claim disputes involving an underpaid or delayed settlement don’t necessarily need lawyers or attorneys to resolve differences between the policyholder and insurer.
Many business owners don’t realize that they don’t have to accept the first settlement offer they receive. Property damage insurance claim disputes are open to negotiation. However, trying to negotiate with your insurance company’s adjuster that deals with claims on a daily basis on behalf of a multi-billion dollar insurer can be difficult! A good commercial public adjuster can negotiate on your behalf to help you get the best settlement offer you’re entitled to under your policy.
Property Damage Losses Commercial Claims Recovery Process
Time element life safety problems mitigation of damage determining an interim recovery plan evaluation of insurance coverage assessment of claims preparing documents negotiation / settlement.
Reasons to Hire a Commercial Public Adjuster for Your Business Loss
A business owner’s property damage is often a huge problem due to unforeseen circumstances. Managing a company is hard work; dealing with the impact of events on normal business operations can be extremely frustrating. The decision to hire a professional public adjuster to settle your property damage insurance claim is an important one.
A public adjuster with experience settling insurance claims for Storage Facilities, Office Buildings, Retail Centers, and Multifamily Apartment Complexes has the expertise to strategically anticipate issues that may not ever cross your mind, proactively navigate the insurance claim process, and offer simple solutions in a complex claim can be invaluable in managing risk for real estate owners and property management companies.
Real estate syndicators, homeowner associations, and property management companies trust Insurance Claim Recovery Support public insurance adjusters to take on the burden of dealing with commercial and multifamily property damage insurance claims in order for policyholders to get the maximum claim settlement they deserve in minimum time.
We’ve earned the trust of some of the largest apartment, multifamily, and commercial building owners, syndicators, and property management companies to deliver the insurance claim settlement policyholders deserve.
Business owners have enough demands on their time without having to deal with claim adjusters, engineers, contractors, managers, investors, tenants, attorneys, and partners all needing answers. When hail, fire or other storm damage impacts one of your real estate assets and you are faced with insurance claim games, financial losses, risk management advice, overcoming delays, and low-ball settlement offers that simply won’t restore your damaged property to a pre-loss condition, don’t stress…we can be on-site and handle your claim from beginning to end.
Policyholders who have suffered a large loss seeking professional representation routinely engage our public adjusting firm at the time they file their initial notice of loss. They know our high-value services for consistently delivering professional “Pro-Policyholder” insurance claims results. Our proactive representation and systematic documentation compel insurance companies to settle fairly and promptly. Best of all, we love what we do and are so confident in our skills that we work for you on contingency fee terms…no recovery, no fee.
We also offer risk-free insurance claim services that include FREE policy reviews, annual building inspections, and weather monitoring services.
Watch Video>> What Every Commercial Policyholder Must Know About Settling Insurance Claims with a Public Adjuster
What are common reasons why insurers deny or underpay hail and wind roof and other property damage insurance claims?
There are several common reasons why insurers may deny or underpay hail and wind insurance claims:
- Damage not meeting the deductible: Many insurance policies have a deductible that must be met before the insurance company will pay for any damages. If the cost of the repairs is less than the deductible, the insurance company will not pay out the claim.
- Pre-existing damage: Insurance companies may deny claims for damage that was present on the roof before the storm. Policyholders need to have a clear understanding of the condition of their roof prior to filing a claim.
- Failure to maintain the roof: Insurance companies may also deny claims if the policyholder has not properly maintained the condition of the roof. This could include failing to repair leaks, applying coatings, keeping the system clean, or replacing damaged shingles.
- Age of the roof: Insurance policies may have restrictions on coverage for older roofs. If the roof is past a certain age, your policy may only pay for a partial replacement or Actual Cash Value, rather than a full replacement.
- Dispute over the cause of the damage: Insurance companies may dispute the cause of the damage, especially if there are other factors at play, such as poor installation, manufacturer’s defect, or inadequate ventilation.
- Incomplete or inadequate documentation: Insurers require detailed documentation of the damage, including photographs and repair estimates, to support the claim. Failure to provide sufficient documentation can result in a denial or underpayment of the claim.
It is important for Policyholders to review their insurance policies carefully and to work with an experienced public adjuster to ensure that they understand policy terms, conditions, benefits, and exclusions.
Average Claim Amount
Risk-Free Loss Recovery Offer
Get a complimentary consultation on your damage insurance claim. We are public claim adjusters who work for policyholders, not the insurance company. If you choose to hire us, we work on contingency. No recovery, no fee. Our insurance claim process is proven and streamlined. We also value your privacy. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
Need immediate fire damage insurance claim help?
What Client Says About ICRS
It pays to know ICRS – “747% Higher Payments with a Public Adjuster for Claims related to a 2005 Hurricane”