WE GET BIG CLAIMS SETTLED
Hurricane Damage Insurance Claim
We settle all kinds of property damage claims
Trust ICRS public adjusters to settle your hurricane damage insurance claim
When a hurricane has devastated your life, calling a public adjuster about filing a hurricane claim can help you put the pieces back together.
Public Adjuster for Hurricane damage claims
Get the Hurricane Property Damage Insurance Claim You Deserve
Are you 100% fed up dealing with a delayed or underpaid large loss property damage insurance claim from Hurricane Ian? Consider retaining the professionals at Insurance Claim Recovery Support public adjusters. We have over a decade of experience settling large and complex claims settled fairly and promptly without unnecessary litigation.
Hurricane Ian property damage insurance claims in Florida are estimated to be $70B Billion. Many large and complex hurricane claims require a professional public adjuster. Hurricane damage to property is among the most devastating, and hardest to repair. These storms are capable of causing billions in wind, water, business interruption, equipment, and flood property damages. If your commercial building, apartment complex, high-value home or business has been impacted by a hurricane or is struggling to resolve an underpaid or delayed hurricane insurance claim, put ICRS’ experienced public insurance adjusters to work for you today by calling us at 239-320-8616 for easy-to-understand answers and experienced help with your hurricane insurance claim.
Time is of the essence. Delays, underpayments, and loss of revenue are common in hurricane damage insurance claims. Knowing your business owner’s or homeowner’s insurance policy, statutory insurance codes, policyholder rights, and department of insurance bulletins, and properly filing a claim against your insurance company to be indemnified fairly for full policy benefits while understanding the deductibles, exclusions, and terms, conditions, and facts of your policy can be a daunting task for even the most vigilant policyholder. Get the professional help you need today with Insurance Claim Recovery Support Florida licensed public insurance adjusters representing your interests.
- Analyze your insurance policy to ensure maximum claim coverage.
- Inspect the property damage and estimate all losses.
- Notify the insurance company of your loss and submit documentation supporting your loss.
- Coordinate appointments with insurance company staff and provide them with preliminary estimates for building and contents damage and loss of business accounting figures.
- Negotiate with your insurance company for a fair and equitable settlement.
- Prepare all documents in order to obtain final payment.
- No Recovery, No Fee
- Inspect your property for any potential wind or water damage.
- Damage to roof, windows, siding, and interior moisture.
- Take pictures and video of all damage.
- Water Damage Mitigation – Involves the removal of wet porous material, cleaning, disinfecting, extracting water, and drying out the structure with equipment to prevent mold growth.
- Policyholders have a duty to reasonably mitigate to prevent further damage.
- Water mitigation and water damage restoration can be complex and costly.
- When performing an internet search for water damage restoration near me, be sure to work with a professional who is familiar with the IICRC standards.
- IICRC stands for the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification. The Institute is a non-profit organization dedicated to assisting and improving the cleaning and restoration industry and is known across the world as the standard-bearer for professional cleaning and restoration service.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT) certification demonstrates knowledge to perform remediation work and an understanding of water damage, its effects, and techniques for drying structures.
- Water Damage Restoration – Is focused on repairing and restoring the water damage caused to a home or building after the water mitigation process.
- Replacing damaged walls and flooring.
- Eliminating mold.
- Repairing roof damage.
- Conducting humidity and moisture testing to ensure all issues have been resolved.
- Handling Water Mitigation and Restoration on your own after a flood may be too difficult or dangerous for you to do alone according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Putting yourself and others in jeopardy of health issues resulting from mold exposure is not worth the risk. A professional restoration company can use advanced meters and sensors to measure the level of moisture that’s present and effectively reduce your risk of mold growth.
- Locate an IICRC professional
- Locate a member of the Society of Cleaning & Restoration Technicians
Average Claim Amount
Risk-Free Loss Recovery Offer
Get a complimentary consultation on your hurricane damage insurance claim. We are hurricane claim adjusters who work for policyholders, not the insurance company. If you choose to hire us, we work on contingency. No recovery, no fee. Our hurricane insurance claim process is proven and streamlined. We also value your privacy. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
Need immediate hurricane damage insurance claim help?
What Client Says About ICRS
It pays to know ICRS – “747% Higher Payments with a Public Adjuster for Claims related to a 2005 Hurricane”
Frequently asked Hurricane Ian Insurance Claim Questions
Florida Public adjusters must provide the claimant or insured a written estimate of the loss to assist them in the submission of a proof of loss or any other claim for payment of insurance proceeds within 60 days after the date of the contract.
A claim must be paid or denied within 90 days after receipt of the claim. Failure to pay or deny a claim within 120 days after receipt of the claim creates an uncontestable obligation to pay the claim.