WE GET BIG CLAIMS SETTLED
When Should a Policyholder Hire a Public Adjuster?
We settle all kinds of property damage claims
Insurance Claim Experts
Big Claims Experience, Small Firm Attention
Get your property damage insurance claim settled with help from Insurance Claim Recovery Support Public Insurance Adjusters, the policyholder advocates that Commercial & Multifamily business owners trust.
THE PUBLIC ADJUSTERS EXCLUSIVELY FOR COMMERCIAL & MULTIFAMILY POLICYHOLDERS
|Aren’t getting the property damage insurance claim settlement you deserve?||Delayed?|
|Don’t fully understand the policy language, coverage, benefits, exclusions, or terms?||Underpaid?|
|Don’t have time to deal with the insurance claims process?||Wrongfully Denied?|
|Are not getting reasonable responses from your insurance company?||Feeling ignored?|
Far too many insurance companies are masters at delaying, underpaying, omitting legitimate damages, seeking exclusions, ignoring facts, and sometimes even break the law. The truth is, if you seek the maximum settlement you deserve with minimum time delays and stress, you may want to consider hiring an ICRS public adjuster to negotiate your insurance claim at the beginning, when a dispute arises, or to supplement a claim as a non-litigious option to settle a property damage insurance claim.
Engaging a good public adjuster at the beginning of a claim is the best time. Especially if the claim is a partial loss, large or complex. The reason why is that insurers are required to give consideration to any evidence which supports the policyholder’s interests equal to their own in the spirit of acting in good faith. Unrepresented policyholders who don’t have anyone representing their interests run risks of poor documentation, misunderstanding of policy terms and claims submissions, improper inspections, delays, underpayments, financial stress, errors, omissions, bad faith tactics, and improper claims-handling practices.
Reasonably preventing property from further damage as well as performing a “timely and thorough investigation” of claims is an absolute MUST for a policyholder. Getting a prompt and fair settlement versus delays, underpayments, controversy, adversity, and unnecessary litigation can be achieved by hiring a professional public adjuster at the beginning of a claim to get fairly indemnified. Good, experienced public adjusters will assist policyholders to navigate the insurance claim process from mitigation efforts to the recovery of withheld depreciation.
Public insurance adjusters are essentially policyholder advocates who act as private, independent, licensed, bonded, and professional claims adjusters that settle property damage insurance claims exclusively on behalf of the insured. They work solely on behalf of policyholders. Individuals and businesses hire these licensed professionals when they need help filing a claim or if they believe a claim amount offered by their insurance company was incorrect.
Public adjusters can file and negotiate claims for flood, fire, smoke, wind, and hurricane damage, as well as damage due to other perils, and loss of business income caused by property damage. They are legally authorized to act on behalf of an insured policyholder. Practices, responsibilities, and duties of a public adjuster include:
- Review policy language – some coverages and exclusions are open to interpretation. Analysis of conditions and knowledge of the terms of your indemnity contract are key.
- Assist the policyholder in meeting their burden of proof of claimed property damages.
- Perform a Timely and Proper Investigation – Inspect and assess physical damages.
- Match up losses with the appropriate property coverages for a fair settlement demand.
- Review and respond to carrier correspondence addressing any omissions, misrepresentations, wrongful denials, violations of policy, and violations of insurance code statutes.
- Compile and Submit a Pro-Policyholder Claim Package to your insurer with supporting evidence that documents your damages, the estimated scope of work, estimated costs, occurrence data, 3rd party reports, photos, news stories, policy language, statutes, bulletins, proper forms and present a proof of loss.
- Incorporate reasonable arguments to trigger coverage under your insurance policy and in compliance with the insurance code statutes of your state.
- Proactively remove objections, roadblocks, and wrongful withholding of coverages.
- Expose the insurer’s liabilities and potential violations of the statutory insurance codes.
- Reasonably argue with a credible degree of certainty any questionable allegations of an insurer’s view for underpayment, delays, or wrongful denial of your property damage insurance claim.
- Negotiate a fair and prompt settlement.
- Prepare, complete, and/or file a complaint to the state department of insurance on your behalf.
- Refer legal counsel, expert engineers, hygienists, or other professionals when necessary.
- Avoid unnecessary litigation and appraisal.
Multifamily, Apartment and Commercial business policyholders who engage Insurance Claim Recovery Support LLC public adjusters have vastly benefited from the outcome of the claim settlement we deliver as a result of our pro-policyholder representation. We work on contingency and often policyholders actually save a lot of time and pay the same fee by hiring us at the beginning of a claim rather than waiting for problems.
Apartment owners, homeowners associations, condominiums, townhomes and multifamily management companies have been our core business for years. The single best way to protect your property, rights, retain tenants and get back to normal operations is with ICRS on your side to settle your property damage and business interruption insurance claims. Get a FREE claim evaluation.
When your office, retail center, school, place of worship, hotel, restaurant, convention center, storage, industrial, manufacturing facility or other commercial property gets damaged, our experienced public adjusters help get you back in business, quickly. We’ll review all aspects of your insurance policy and help you get the maximum settlement you deserve in minimum time! Get started by scheduling a FREE consultation.
The policy language for business interruption claims can be subjective. Save time and stress playing claim games! If a loss of business income insurance claim isn’t adjusted properly and promptly, it can have a drastic effect on your company. Our Public Adjusters work exclusively on your behalf to document and negotiate the settlement you deserve with your insurance company. Start your business interruption claim now.
Average Claim Amount
Risk-Free Loss Recovery Offer
Get a complimentary consultation on your damage insurance claim. We are claim adjusters who work for policyholders, not the insurance company. If you choose to hire us, we work on contingency. No recovery, no fee. Our insurance claim process is proven and streamlined. We also value your privacy. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
Need immediate damage insurance claim help?
What Client Says About ICRS
It pays to know ICRS – “747% Higher Payments with a Public Adjuster for Claims related to a 2005 Hurricane”